Pivot Pilot DEMO Pivot Pilot DEMO

wow, what else am i supposed to say? i like it, i really do, the controls are kinda troublesome, especially the double jumps, but the concept is atractive, and when i realiced it was just a demo, i went to steam and bought it without making any questions, im gonna do a review of the game in steam when i finish it, good job and keep up like this

sleakku responds:

Thank you for the review and support!

Rogue Soul 2 Rogue Soul 2

still my favorite game from soul game studios, so adicting, fast and a lot of content to enjoy, im going for the 100%, gotta get those ratings

SoulGame responds:

Thanks for the nice words, have fun on the way to 100%

Blind Blade Blind Blade

the idea is great and the mechanic is formidable, my only complain is that the character is way too slow even when you rush, is still too slow, but in overall, a good game (the xbox 360 controller support is apreciated btw)

Adversity Weapon Pack Adversity Weapon Pack

where the heck is the AK-47? anyway, a good game tho

Rogue Fable II Rogue Fable II

awesome game!!! its like the original imposible rogue game, but actually playable, im still trying to make it further than floor 3, i just have one problem, sometimes randomly, the game freezes, its not a BIG problem and it only happen sometimes but the only way to repair this bug is to reload the page, but that will erase your current run, if you solve this problem and add more classes and general content, you should launch this game on steam greenlight to get money of this masterpiece, if that happen, i would DEFINITELY aprove and buy it, keep on the work!

JustinWang123 responds:

Thanks for the review :).

By randomly freeze do you mean A) when descending or ascending stairs. B) when some kind of fire or explosion occurs or C) none of the above. There's a few crashes that I'm trying to figure out that I can't seem to replicate on my system so any information you can supply is extremely helpful.

I'd like to do a few more iterations on this game before considering steam. So maybe by Rogue Fable IV it will be ready for the big time. Thanks for your support!

FLARE FLARE

hey, good game, it is actually a realistic example of where our planet its going, at first i tought i had to make the planet fire to the solar flares, but then i realized that there were a tutorial, and then i was all like :facepalm: anyway, certainly a very good game

The Bar - Chapter 1 The Bar - Chapter 1

what an ingenious puzzle game, its short but I hope there's more where this came from ;)

Boss Rush Apocalypse Boss Rush Apocalypse

56 its my max, uff... i tried so hard xD

Mobs, Inc. Mobs, Inc.

noooooooo, only lv 74, that was my limit, I screw at this game :v

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

love it, please continue with this things, i love so much your work, i catched every reference, but how about an afk's reference?

PuffballsUnited responds: