All 8 art Reviews

Ginger Ginger

its like its hand drawn in a canvas, good job with this one

Chiroptera Dentata Chiroptera Dentata

this reminds me extrangely to fran bow, anyway, good work scaring the fuck outta me :D

Last Guardian Last Guardian

hey, good fan art from the last guardian, looks like a conceptual art took from the book that you get buying the physical copy of the game, even the marks in the child's skin are good, they are not random at all, about the background, it is not that bad, at least it fits with the game it is took from, if you are not satisfied with it, you can always use an image from google as a reference ;)

Dude, That's My Ghost! Dude, That's My Ghost!

wow, i was just thinking in that show when i seen the thumbnail, it was weird, but good to see some art of it, respects (pretty smooth too)

nipples-the-enchilada nipples-the-enchilada

oh... sega... why are you doing this to me... (thats what i said when i seen the new character styles from sonic boom... besides, good pic, lmao, its actually a good meme: hey, that's the girl you like, quick, do the face man xD)

Sandvich Sandvich

hahaha, i know that thing she's eating its not actually a sandwich, teen rated could be better, but good pic, at least it made me laugh

Mind Share Mind Share

lol, reading the comment you leave in the review down there i said, i knew it!, i knew it were something about the last of us in this pic (besides, good art style, nice detailed and pretty realistic)

Book art 1 Book art 1

wow, pretty creepy... i like it