Animation vs. Minecraft Animation vs. Minecraft

this animation its sooo cool! by the end: what's next? animation vs lol?

Adversity Weapon Pack Adversity Weapon Pack

where the heck is the AK-47? anyway, a good game tho

Rogue Fable II Rogue Fable II

awesome game!!! its like the original imposible rogue game, but actually playable, im still trying to make it further than floor 3, i just have one problem, sometimes randomly, the game freezes, its not a BIG problem and it only happen sometimes but the only way to repair this bug is to reload the page, but that will erase your current run, if you solve this problem and add more classes and general content, you should launch this game on steam greenlight to get money of this masterpiece, if that happen, i would DEFINITELY aprove and buy it, keep on the work!

JustinWang123 responds:

Thanks for the review :).

By randomly freeze do you mean A) when descending or ascending stairs. B) when some kind of fire or explosion occurs or C) none of the above. There's a few crashes that I'm trying to figure out that I can't seem to replicate on my system so any information you can supply is extremely helpful.

I'd like to do a few more iterations on this game before considering steam. So maybe by Rogue Fable IV it will be ready for the big time. Thanks for your support!

FLARE FLARE

hey, good game, it is actually a realistic example of where our planet its going, at first i tought i had to make the planet fire to the solar flares, but then i realized that there were a tutorial, and then i was all like :facepalm: anyway, certainly a very good game

Dynamix Dynamix

dynamix papu :v

*Forgotten Aura* // ZeRo BaSs *Forgotten Aura* // ZeRo BaSs

wow , I loved it , this is the tenth time I 'm listening

Patience Patience

I like it but its a little bit repetitive making this song some boring but its a good song after all, keep going

TheArsonist77 responds:

Glad you liked it!

Ginger Ginger

its like its hand drawn in a canvas, good job with this one

Chiroptera Dentata Chiroptera Dentata

this reminds me extrangely to fran bow, anyway, good work scaring the fuck outta me :D

Last Guardian Last Guardian

hey, good fan art from the last guardian, looks like a conceptual art took from the book that you get buying the physical copy of the game, even the marks in the child's skin are good, they are not random at all, about the background, it is not that bad, at least it fits with the game it is took from, if you are not satisfied with it, you can always use an image from google as a reference ;)